Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Marie Antoinette- Look 4

For my last look inspired by Coppola's imagination, I felt like getting truly exuberant and indulgent. I drew all four looks together with fur, but saved my grandmother's favorite mink for last. The feather headband, luxurious lashes and lace stalkings brought a high factor of grandiose. Not mention Massimo, Nicole's dog (who photographed), who I borrowed and adorned with a flower ring. Who wouldn't want to take a nap in the park in this outfit?




fur coat: my grandmother's, feather headband & flower pin on shirt: Forever 21, top: Banana Republic, belt: J Crew, floral shorts: Forever 21, lace Tights: Club Monaco, pumps: Kate Spade, earrings: vintage, flower necklace on Massimo: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. WOW,great shots and adorable look!So chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete