Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1960s Series- Holly meets Hitchcock

For the third shoot in my 1960s series I chose to do something for the first time and mesh characters from two different films. Holly Golighty from Breakfast at Tiffany's is so deep-seeded in my ideas of life and fashion that I find it hard not to include her look a bit in everything (especially since I am the subject and model in this shoot). Additionally, I've always looked up to Hitchcock's heroines as the thinking man's Bond Girl. Here I show how simply with the change of glasses, hair and a trench one can go from a brainiac cerebral to a lady of leisure. 










On me: silk crepe dress: vintage Isaac Mizrahi, trench: Club Monaco, heels: Zara, spectacles: H&M, sunnies: F21, earrings: vintage crystal, eye kohl: Benefit Smoky Eye Palette and Magic Ink, lip: Revlon Lip Stick in Soft Nude

1 comment:

  1. fabulous photos :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete